On successful completion of our Adobe Photoshop training course participants will be awarded the Adobe Certified Associate in Visual Design using Adobe Photoshop CC certification.
Students will gain the skills and competence needed to create beautiful images and graphics. They will have hands-on experience with the product, and will become familiar with its core features and capabilities.
The following will be covered on the Adobe Photoshop training course:
- Working in the Design Industry -covers working with clients and colleagues, as well as legal, technical, and design-related knowledge
- Project setup and interface – how to set up the interface and program settings to allow for an efficient workflow. It also covers how to import digital assets into Photoshop
- Organising documents – understanding layers to manage design and layer visibility and learn about destructive V non-destructive editing
- Creating and modifying visual elements – create and modify images, add and manipulate text, manage selections, image transformations, manipulation techniques, and using filters and styles to modify the appearance of the design elements
- Publishing Digital images – prepare images for export to web, print, and video and Export or save digital images in various file formats
Click here for more information and syllabus for Adobe Photoshop CC 2019.
This course is delivered via blended learning. Please click here for more information on blended learning at Glenealy IT Centre.
Dates & times
The duration of this Adobe Photoshop training course is 10 weeks part-time. Days and times to be confirmed, subject to the ongoing Covid 19 situation.
Cost & funding
The course costs €450, inclusive of exam fees. Instalment option 5 x €90. DEASP funding available, dependent on criteria. Please contact us for further details.